Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Blog Award - Blog of the Day Awards for Wednesday July 12, 2006

Best Blog of the Day Award for Wednesday July 12, 2006

Today's Blog of the Day Award goes to:Ann Adams at Roc Rebel Granny who nominated some other people but she is not getting off that easily. She is today's winner.

Roc Reble Granny looks like it is her fun and laid back blog. She has several others which are quite serious but this one is basically just what it says - Ann's exciting life with the great-grandkids (and a husband)

If she has nothing to say she just puts up whatever she can find, a recipe, a joke about living in Phoenix (it's a dry heat, by the way) some pictures or a meme. You never know what you are going to find.

Her blogroll policy is "way cool" and I'm sure that leads to lots of interesting comments.

Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?

Blog Of The Day Awards

Post a comment to this post with your nomination for Blog of the Day.


Technorati Tags

3 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Wow. I almost thought your email was spam when I first saw it.

You have been awarded an all expenses paid....

I just finished telling another blogger (in email) that my style (whatever it is) is my own. I was talking to another friend about nominating ourselves for lamest blogs. I love having visitors and comments but I never thought of myself as an award winner.

Thank you so much. I think I'll go brag a little now if that's okay.

Ann (aka granny)

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bragging is always okay with me.

I should see the first drafts of the actual award button by tommorrow sometime.

It's funny, Google (Blogger.com) has somehow decided to flag this as a spam blog so if it vanishes, you will know that it is Google's fault.

They probably don't like the technorati tags but it sould be something else.

If anyone knows anyone in google's spamblog department, pelase remind them tha they deleted their own blog as a spam blog and had to take it back from someone.

This is not spam, this is fun.

2:28 PM  
Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

How awesome is this! Granny is the most amazing woman around. I am always asking her how does she do what she does. She is awesome! She's very deserving of this award. Thank you for doing something for someone who ALWAYS does for everyone else! All the time. Thank you.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home