Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blog of the Day Awards for Sunday July 30, 2006

Blog of the Day Awards for Sunday July 30, 2006

Today's Blog of the Day Award goes to Dagromm. The person who nominated him liked his Will Ferrell post but I really liked this quote regarding the jobs of HR People:

"... because all of what we do is made up anyway."



Technorati Tags



Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

6 Comments:

Blogger Q said...

Can I nominate myself cause I think that I am blogtastic! and a little selfish.

Love,
Q

If so it would be for

http://the-qs-corner.blogspot.com/2006/07/straight-up-yo-i-am-ballin-outrageous.html

If I cannot then I nominate the internet love of my life, Karolina Lassbo for her awesomely great blog

http://karolinalassbo.blogspot.com/

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q - You can nominate yourself - but you already won. We will take a look at Karolina Lassbo's site.

Thank you,

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry,

I can't read Swedish - will have to ask my friend from Sweden to translate when I next see him.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Q said...

I can't read swedish either.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I guess I did not understand. I thought she (Karolina Lassbo) was your girlfriend.

I did not catch

"internet love of my life,"

I guess it does not have to be translated, eh, "the language of love?"

12:39 PM  
Blogger Q said...

Alright, so now I think we are on the same page. Love the blog and the idea for BotD thanks for giving me more time for bloggin' fun....Q

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home