Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy BlogDay 2006!!!

Blog Day - Happy BlogDay 2006!!!

Wow. It's BLOGDAY!

This is my BlogDay post. In it you will find new bloggers (for me) that write about stuff that I represents my interests. Celebrate!

Since Blogday.org is down right now, here is what it says on the About Page.

About BlogDay
BlogDay was initiated with the belief that bloggers should have one day which will be dedicated to know other bloggers, from other countries or areas of interests. In that day Bloggers will recommend about them to their Blog visitors.

What will happen in BlogDay
In one long moment In August 31st, bloggers from all over the world will post a recommendation of 5 new Blogs, Preferably, Blogs different from their own culture, point of view and attitude. On this day, blog surfers will find themselves leaping and discovering new, unknown Blogs, celebrating the discovery of new people and new bloggers.

Why do we need a BlogDay?
I am suggesting this kind of activity because in the last months I felt that the more blogs there are, the less time I’m spending on new web logs. Because of the overload of information, I’m just visiting my favorite Blog and therefore, I’m sure that I miss a lot of good blogs.




Technorati Tags


Here are five Blogs you should be reading:

Famous Quotes
Startup Journal
Matt Cutts
Bob Parsons
Minding The Planet


and for a bit of fun try this:

Funny Jokes

1 Comments:

Blogger TMTW said...

There is one blog that unites us from all over the world... so it's only fitting that I nominate it for Blogday!

http://sundayscribblings.blogspot.com/

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home