Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Johann The Dog

Blog of the Day Awards for Saturday June 23, 2007

A Blog of the Day Award goes to Johann The Dog
Johann The Dog
The Days of Johann, an agility dog!

From the site:

"Yep, it's me, Johann The Dog!

Be sure and visit my website - JohannTheDog.com - where you can shop for cool stuff for cool dogs! And 10% of our profits go to no-kill dog shelters and rescues - just like where I came from.





Thought it may be fun to tell you where I came from. My birth Mom and four of my brothers and sisters arrived at the Southside Animal Shelter in Indianapolis, Indiana sometime in August 2004. We were rescued.
They think I was born on June 25th, 2004, but they don't know where, and that I'm a sheltie. The shelter folks named me Ben (on the left) and my brother Jerry, funny huh? My new mom renamed me Johann, after Johann Sebastian Bach.

My mom raised us well, And all of us were adopted to wonderful, but different families. That doesn't make me sad, because as of September 3, 2004 I have a great new home and two new brothers Wolfie and Wiggy, and as of March 2006, a new BC sister, Gracie.

Agility is my absolute favorite thing in the world! I've been training in agility since June 2005 and competing in USDAA since December 2005 and AKC since May 2006 -- so far I have my AX and AXJ in AKC and my AAD, ASA, AG, AJ, AS, AR, SJ, SG, SA, and SS in USDAA. AGILITY ROCKS!"


Technorati Tags



Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

1 Comments:

Blogger Johann The Dog said...

Thanks you!!! This is a great honor. We so appreciate the award!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home