Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Professional Black Tennis Players

Blog of the Day Awards for Tuesday September 11, 2007.

Welcome Tennis Lovers!! Tired of not getting fair and balanced information about Black tennis professionals from the mainstream media and sports analysts? Well here it is! Black Tennis Pro's will have the current events, match facts and latest info on the Black professionals in the game of tennis. Visit often, there's a lot going on!

A Blog of the Day Award goes to
Professional Black Tennis Players


Technorati Tags


Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great site, deserving of the award!!

I'd like to nominate Bionic Beauty for a Blog of the Day Award.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I received an email, saying that I won a 'Blog of the Day' award button, but I don't see my name on this list.

Was this email sent to me in error?

4:05 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

I nominate
http://hottestgirlsonmyspace.wordpress.com

It's unbelievable.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Shelia said...

Thank you so much, I am very honoured that you selected me! I'm getting a lot of love lately for a blog that's definitely more fun to me than work. Again, thank you so much for the consideration. I have posted the badge on my site.

Shelia

7:11 PM  
Blogger The Furobiker said...

i nominate www.furobike.blogspot.com

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home