Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Monday, December 31, 2007

Bloggers of the World Award

Blog of the Day Awards

Was presented with a "Bloggers of the World Award."

Thank you Colin.

Bloggers of the World


Technorati Tags


Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

www.alazarsoiree.blogspot.com

2:44 PM  
Blogger the.effing.librarian said...

http://effinglibrarian.blogspot.com/ is great.... wait, that's me... you're not supposed to nominate yourself, are you? but I would like an award for something.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Abhinav said...

What's with Bloggers Of The World Award? Let me check it out. I nominate my personal blog. Check it out at The Reluctant Writer. It's a blog with a literary slant and has taken a hell lotta cleaning and tweaking to give it the look I like. Hope you like it.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

www.gameshowsinjapan.com

4:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i nominate www.starmometer.com - your total entertainment blog!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

I'm a mom. It's a thankless job. That's why I am nominating myself. I need some sort of validation for what I do day in and day out. Over and over and over again.



And yes, I know, I am a comma abuser.

Kristinawsxsw2wsx

3:21 PM  
Blogger cotojo said...

Makes a change for you to be awarded for all of your wonderful work within the blogosphere.
Congratulations :)

Colin

2:35 PM  
Blogger cotojo said...

It makes a change for you to be given an award for all of your wonderful work within the blogosphere.
Congratulations, you deserve it :)

Colin

2:37 PM  
Blogger Trevor Hammack said...

Can I nominate my own blog :)

www.worldvieww.blogspot.com

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home