Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Radio Patriot #tcot

Blog of the Day Awards for Friday January 9, 2009

A Blog of the Day Award goes to The Radio Patriot

The Radio Patriot
Space Coast, Florida, United States
Based in Central Florida, Andrea Shea King hosts a talk show on BlogTalk Radio weeknights at 9 Eastern. She previously hosted shows at WDBO-AM, WMMB-AM, and WMEL-AM, was an anchor and reporter at WESH-TV (Orlando) and a columnist for Florida Today newspaper. She also worked as a Public Information Officer for NASA and delivered the pre-launch commentary for the ill-fated space shuttle Challenger the day it exploded over Florida's coast.

Technorati Tags



Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you,

Bill Austin

6 Comments:

Blogger Radio Patriot said...

You really like me!!!!

Thank you for the honor. I don't know what I've done to deserve it, so...

you must REALLY like me!!!

Andrea

10:12 AM  
Blogger Marjorie said...

I nominate my blog:

marjorie-pentimentos.blogspot.com

It is a funny memoir and I hope you like it...
(all 74 entries are a book)

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out: louisiananow.blogspot.com

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I nominate:

theheatherchasefiles.wordpress.com

It is a virtual-reality biography blog of Heather Grey Chase.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Sniffles and Smiles said...

I like The Radio Patriot Blog . . .and I'm glad that you gave her an award ...demonstrates that you consider people who share ideas from all spectrums...what a fascinating person she is,and what a life story she represents... I'd like to nominate my blog . . . it includes humorous as well as inspirational writing, and samples of my photos and my paintings. Check it out--http://snifflesandsmiles.blogspot.com. Thanks so much! Janine

6:54 PM  
Blogger Rajtilak Bhattacharjee said...

I would like to nominate my blog:

The Chronicles of R

http://www.rajtilak.net

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home